After-Death Baptism Refusal / Revocation
Information collected through this process is used only for the immediate production of a personalized document. No information about you or your computer is retained, nor is it distributed to any third party.
- Enter the name to appear on certificate (Your's if refusing baptism after death, otherwise the name of the deceased for whom you are acting;
- Select which form you want:
- for you;
- for someone who specified while alive they wanted no after-death baptism;
- or, for someone who said nothing on the issue;
Possible uses for copies of
- a copy framed and hung on wall
- a copy with your will,
- a copy sent to the local LDS church and a copy to LDS headquarters in Salt Lake City
- a copy to any relative who might put you up for LDS baptism after your death.
- Witnessing is important. Your witness does not have to agree with what you are doing, but simply confirm that he or she has seen you sign the document. While you do not have to "out" yourself to everyone you know, letting this one person know validates that you are doing something you take seriously.